Family is a masterpiece of Nature! And as a masterpiece, it holds a great value and plays an important, if not the the most important, role in our societies. But this vital organ of our societies is undergoing dire changes due to new circumstances of the modern life. If we are to protect this golden masterpiece of Nature, we should first comprehend it and see how these changes might affect it.
This course consists of the following topics:
- Family; The Most Important and Historical institution with no replacement
- Rights & Responsibilities Go Hand in Hand
- Family is a place for friendship, empathy, and irreplaceable love, not a competitive scene
- Family and Society, a dialectical perspective
- Marriage and new roles; an instinct which needs education