We have all heard about feminism and we know that main agenda is to fight discriminations, but it may appear to some that it is more like changing the type of discrimination to serve men. So, which of them is really happening?
This course consists of following topics:
- Feminism; A Feminine Movement in a Unique Socio-Cultural & Historical Context
- Lack of Common Criteria in Feminist Approaches in the Struggle for Women’s Rights
- Body matters: Feminism, Power and Capitalism
- Fighting for Socio-Political Participation, Regardless of Feminine Perceptions and Inclinations
- Islamic Feminism; A Contradictory or Inspiring Concept